Guest Services A-Z
- There is an ADA dropoff lane located off of 30th Street at the entrance to Parking Lot A.
- The venue offers ADA seating for guests. For concerts or events with reserved seating, ADA seating must be requested at the time of purchase.
- The North Entrance/Parking Lot B is reserved for athletes, officials and coaches only.
- The South West Entrance/Parking Lot A is open for spectators.
- Upon entry, bags will be searched, patrons will be required to answer a covid health questionnaire and temperatures will be checked.
- Only clear bags will be permitted for spectators.
- Due to physical distancing measures in place, spectators must sit in open seats. Spectators cannot congregate in areas near the track and may be restricted from visiting the athlete area. Seats will be taped off to enforce social distancing.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are located in restrooms throughout the facility.
Bag and Purse Policy
- All bags are subject to search upon entering the arena.
- Only clear bags no larger than 14" x 6" x 14" will be allowed for spectators.
- Diaper/medical bags are permitted and subject to search.
- The clear bag policy does not apply to athletes.
Banners, Posters and Flags
It is up to the discretion of each event if banners, posters or flags will be permitted.
- The use of still cameras during concerts and events is determined by the artist/event.
- Professional cameras, iPads, tablets, camcorder/Go Pro recording devices, and selfie sticks are prohibited at all events.
For host hotel information for track & field events, please visit the specific event page. To find hotels near the facility, visit Louisville Tourism.
Lost and Found
Items found before, during or after an event may be given to the Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center Security Office. Patrons may contact the facility at (502) 916-8245 to inquire about lost items. The venue and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center will follow updated CDC and Commonwealth of Kentucky Guidelines that allow those fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to go without wearing a face covering or physically distancing in most settings. Certain events may require masks and physical distancing; therefore, specific Covid-19 policies may be adjusted and will be announced prior to each event.
For track events, please see the event page for specific details on obtaining media credentials. For all other events, please submit your request here.
A nursing room is located on the Pedestrian Concourse. A Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning team member can help direct you to the location.
The facility offers two surface lots with parking for 750 vehicles. Event parking is $5 per vehicle. There is no charge for parking on non-event days. Limited bus parking available in an adjacent lot near the facility.
The following items are not permitted inside the Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center:
- Car seats
- Illegal substances
- Knives of any size
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional Cameras/Detachable Lenses
- Large Umbrellas are prohibited. Small umbrellas that are kept inside a purse will be permitted.
Management reserves the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises. All patrons and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry or once inside the building.
*Service animals are permitted.
Re-entry is permitted but spectators will have to go back through security.
The Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center is a non-smoking facility. We ask that all patrons refrain from smoking until after leaving your event
Strollers will not be permitted inside the indoor track facility
A limited number of wheelchairs are available upon request.