Track Athlete Information
The Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center welcomes athletes of all ages and levels of competition to various indoor and outdoor track meets.
Rules for Athletes
- Only ¼” pyramid or Christmas tree spikes allowed on Mondo indoor track surface unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Spikes will be checked and tagged upon entry and prior to stepping on the competition floor.
- If a rolling schedule is implemented, athlete must check in by the final call – the athlete is responsible for checking in.
- Athlete's bags will be searched and tagged upon entry to the facility, no exceptions.
- The facility does permit outside food or drink; however, no food or drink is allowed on the competition floor besides water.
- Chewing gum is not permitted on the indoor or outdoor track.