Kentucky Humane Society CARE-a-van
Event Starts9:00 AM
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Struggling to afford vaccines and basic care for your pet? The Kentucky Humane Society CARE-a-van is here to help!
The Kentucky Humane (KHS) and ASM Global managed Norton Healthcare Sports & Learning Center (SLC) today announced a partnership to bring low-cost pet wellness services to Louisville’s west end. For two days this February, the SLC will host the KHS CARE-a-van mobile veterinary clinic to provide local pet owners access to affordable, high-quality pet care. To launch the partnership, the CARE-a-van will offer pet wellness services for cats and dogs at SLC by appointment only on Monday, March 13 and Tuesday, March 14 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. On the 13th, spay and neutering services will be offered. The public can schedule an appointment for their pet at kyhumane.org/careavan.
Low-cost pet wellness services that will be offered by appointment only at SLC each month include the below. Visit kyhumane.org/careavan for pricing.
- Rabies, DA2PP, and Bordetella for dogs
- Rabies and FVRCP for cats
- Flea and tick preventatives
- Nail trims
- Heartworm tests
Book your appointment today!
- Dog wellness vaccine package (DA2PP, Bordatella, Rabies) – $37
- Puppy starter vaccine kit (DA2PP, Bordetella, Interceptor) – $34
- DA2PP – $16
- Bordatella – $16
- Rabies – $11
- Bravecto (3 months of flea and tick, chewable) – $48
- Credelio (1 month of flea and tick, chewable) – $16
- Interceptor Plus (HW preventative, 1 month) – $8 for dogs under 50 lbs, $10 50-100 lbs, $18 for dogs over 100 lbs. Discounts apply for 3 – 6 month purchases
- Cat wellness vaccine package (FVRCP, Rabies) – $27
- Kitten vaccine starter kit with dewormer (FVRCP, pyrantel) – $22
- FVRCP – $16
- Rabies – $11
- Revolution Plus (topical flea and tick) – $16 for cats under 11 lbs, $18 for cats over 11 lbs
- Microchipping – $27
- Nail trim – $15
- Heartworm test – $11
Schedule an Appointment